Why do I blog?

Sometimes I ask myself that kind of question and honestly, I really do not know the answer.

I put up this blog last January because I got bored at work and I want to quit already, but then I didn't quit because I discovered blogging and since I have access freely using the Internet (management did not know of this), I decided to make my blog.


At first, I just want to share my thoughts, I have seen and read a lot of blogs and It inspired me, In return I want to inspire more people also. I don't know, I really have this delusion that my thoughts are so precious and it can touch some one's heart. And of course I believe that there is at least one person that will read it.

Second, I got addicted to it, I researched  a lot about blogging, I often got incidental reports because my sales went down, but suddenly I realized, It just struck me "my blog is not that interesting". I just stopped and forgot about it. But I don't know, maybe I love writing i just can't stop, came back doing it and I just write pieces during work hours and it makes me happy. 

Third, because I wanted to know a lot of people and I want to know if my thoughts are worth reading, if someone can relate. I know I have insecurities,who does not have? But anyway, I love how my blog is now, I have come to know a lot of interesting people and I learned a lot. 

I wanna thank all the people who is reading my blog, who dedicates their precious time  =viewing it. You keep the fire inside me burning. :) Thank you for all the comments, suggestions and the likes. I appreciate it greatly.

well, that's it. how bout you? Why do you blog?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Good Decision Making

Reasons Why We Lose Hope

Working Hard: Why It Does Not Pays Off?