Leibster Awards


Thank you so much for the nomination +Luna Lablue  , It is so much flattering and I am very excited to participate. So, this is how it goes, I'm gonna follow all the rules, which are:

1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.

Here are my questions and of course my answers..

1. Do you have any pets?
I don't have any pet, I really wanted to have a dog but my landlord do not allow any pets, so maybe one day when I already have my own house.

2. Why did you choose that blog name?
Uhhmm,, Because My ideas are simple ones, It is like everyone can think of it but not everybody can apply it day to day, so I would just like to inspire myself and others in my own way.

3. If you could follow one person around, without them knowing, who would it be? 
My boyfriend .haha Im kind a insecure.;)

4. Do you think Pluto should still be a planet? 
YES! natural order.

5. What is your favorite way to catch up on news? 
just some local news on tv, there is news flash and even if I was not able to catch up in the morningm i will still be able to see it in the evening. Same news for a day.
6. What is your favorite website?
for now, it would be http://www.theblondesalad.com/ , my inspiration. ;)

7. If you could only follow one blog, which one would it be? 
http://www.theblondesalad.com/ still.

8. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
The Polar Express


9. Dr. Seuss or Shel Silverstein? 
Dr. Seuss

10. Who is your favorite person?
My mom

11. What is your favorite Doctor Who episode? 
no idea. :)

I have nominated the following:

Here are my questions for you guys, very simple.
1. Describe how you feel right now?
2. What do you want to know about the future?
3. What makes someone attractive?
4. Do you believe in destiny?
5. Do you prefer someone good looking or smart?
6. What is your favorite Tv series?
7. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
8. What types of holidays do you prefer?
9. Who are the celebrities that you have already met?
10. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
11. What do you wear to bed?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap Romantic Dating Activities

Overcoming Problems in Life

Tips for Good Decision Making